|iGrip Ergonomic Keyboard & Trackball
$99.00 + shipping & handling
- Ergonomic, High-speed Gaming & Computing
- 10-Finger Gaming Control
- Comfortable, Lean-Back Input
- Organic Design Tailored for Natural Hand Alignment
- Minimized Finger Movement for Faster and More Comfortable Gaming & Typing
The iGrip Ergonomic Keyboard & Trackball, built with AlphaGrip technology, is a superior alternative for the human-computer interface. It enables high speed computing while sitting, standing, leaning back, or lying down. When holding an iGrip, your hands are positioned in a comfortable vertical orientation while your fingers naturally fall on keys located on the back of the device. See for yourself as the iGrip is demoed by a teen in a recliner, by the inventor on a laptop outdoors, gaming on a flat screen TV, setting the world record for texting on a handheld device, and typing at 70 wpm while literally on the run.
|Height: ||152.1mm ||(5.99 inches)|
|Width:||146.4mm||(5.76 inches) |
|Depth:||73.7mm||(2.9 inches) |
|Weight:||297.67g || (10.5 oz) |
|Ship Weight:||589.67 g||(1.3 pounds)|
|Key force: ||80gf||(+/- 15g) |
|Key travel:||2.5mm ||-|
- Expect 1 week for domestic deliveries, 1 to 2 weeks for international.
- The iGrip is not ergonomic for everyone. The company has not conducted the requisite studies to confirm its ergonomic claims. Please visit our Ergonomics page for more information.
- You will not be charged until your iGrip is shipped.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee less Shipping Charges.
- 10% discount if we do not ship your Grip within 30 days of order.
- Shipment includes 9 ft. detachable USB cable, desk stand, and character location guide decals. The iGrip also has a USB expansion slot.
- We will not share, sell or trade your personal information.
- It may require 30-60 hours of use to achieve typing speeds of 30-70 words per minute. Quick and comfortable lean-back typing, however, is worth it. Visit our “Learning Curve” page for links to free typing games and tips on how to make the AlphaGrip learning process more fun. Please note: it is easier to learn to touch type on an iGrip than on a keyboard. Playing video games that require the use of numerous keys may also shorten your learning curve. Please visit our Gaming page for more information.